Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

If my HTML starts a table in the middle of a page that will not fit on the current page but *will* fit entirely on the next page pd4ml chooses to move the entire table to the next page rather than break it with continuing header rows and such. Naturally this creates a gap on a page which isn’t going to work for me.

I have the table row of ‘th’ elements defined as required. I have disabled borders for the table. There are no div or span elements surrounding the table that could potentially interfere with the table break, for example.

This occurs in both my licensed version 323fx1 and the latest evaluation version 370fx1. For the former I’m calling ‘enableTableBreaks(true)’ and the latter I’m using the new ‘enableSmartTableBreaks(true)’. Both calls behave the same way.

If I disable the table break feature the table breaks as expected albeit without the nice feature of having the headers continue to the next page. I presume in this case that’s just naturally occurring and not a function of pd4ml.

Comments? Let me know what you think.

Peace.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.