HTML to PDF / DOCX / RTF Java converter library Forums PD4ML Forums Technical questions / Troubleshooting Page margins and line spacing differ in PD4ML v4 vs v3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve noticed that page margins are different in RTF files generated by PD4ML v3 and v4.
    In v3 it is 35” while in v4 it is 28”. (BTW I visually see the difference in PDF document as well).
    Configs for PD4ML class seem to be the same (PageSize: 595,842; PageIncets/PageMargins: 20,20,20,20; HtmlWidth: 850). I assume PageIncets in v3 means the same as PageMargins in v4. If no, could you please point me how can I tune PD4ML v4 to have the same margins as in v3?

Also there is difference in spacing between lines for <div> elements located within common <section> element, for example:
    <section> <header> <h4 property="dc:title" class="niv3" datatype="rdf:XMLLiteral">Section Header</h4> </header> <div>Section Content</div> <div class='arial-font'>This text should be in Arial</div> <div class='courier-new-font'>This text should be in Courier New</div> </section>

This is only RTF issue (PDF is fine).

Please see original html file, java code and resulting RTF/PDF files attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Are there any update on the question above?

Thanks,
    Nina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.