Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Today, I’ve struggled for working done your library.
    I finally found (by myself) the famous problem of dom classes which are already defined in JRE (mentioned here : pdf-generation-troubleshooting-f4/noclassdeffounderror-org-w3c-dom-document-t7.html)

You know this problem since more than one year, couldn’t you correct this quickly in a future version ?

Thanks.

ss_css2.jar is a library, developed by CSS Parser open-source project. It is difficult to say if we are legally allowed to remove the classes from the original set.

I’m not sure of that but it seems that ss_css2.jar is the equivalant of CSS Parser 0.9.4. Today, there is the version 0.9.5. Maybe it is better.

Else, LGPL, the CSS Parser license, authorize you (and everybody) to modify it if you redistribute the modified library with the same license.

0.9.5 currently is not compatible with PD4ML. The issue is in our TO DO list to fix.

Okay, I understand. 😉

Hi,
    I used Zurich font in my pdf. It is displaying in html but not in pdf. In pdf, the default font is appearing.

fonts folder contains all type of font files and properties file with code:
    Zurich BT=Zurich.ttf

jsp file:

font.css:
    @font-face
    {
    font-family: ‘Zurich BT’;
    src: url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.eot’);
    src: local(‘Zurich BT’), url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.ttf’) format(‘truetype’), url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.woff’) format(‘woff’), url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.svg’) format(‘svg’);
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;
    }
    .Zurich{
    font-size:12px;
    }

@DurgaPrasad wrote:

Hi,
    I used Zurich font in my pdf. It is displaying in html but not in pdf. In pdf, the default font is appearing.

fonts folder contains all type of font files and properties file with code:
    Zurich BT=Zurich.ttf

jsp file:

font.css:
    @font-face
    {
    src: url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.eot’);
    src: local(‘Zurich BT’), url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.ttf’) format(‘truetype’), url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.woff’) format(‘woff’), url(‘fonts/Zurich BT.svg’) format(‘svg’);
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;
    }
    .Zurich{
    font-size:12px;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions / FAQ’ is closed to new topics and replies.