We basically have two images in the html, ON and OFF.
We’ve experienced two problem situations converting to PDF:
1. ON works, OFF not
2. OFF works, ON not
We have enabled debugging and have found this:
O image not yet in cache: file:/[file-path]/OFF.gif
O image file:/[file-path]/OFF.gif has zero length.
O can not load image: OFF.gif
So our final output shows ON, but not OFF. We have verified that OFF **is not zero length**.
Unfortunately, that’s about as far as we’ve gotten.
In this case, we also use PD4ML tags and relative paths to the images. This would work for the first image, but all subsequent images failed to load. We resolved the issue by fully qualifying all image paths to the http context URL.