I wandered why I didn’t find this problem sooner, and found out this problem is introduced between version 3.85fx6 and 3.91.
I followed your advice and used TTF’s.
I added the following code when creating the pdf. <br />
lPd4ml.useTTF("D:\Jakarta\tomcat-FEATURE2\server\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF", true);<br />
You can use the following to generate de pd4fonts.properties file: <br />
//Through commandline:<br />
java -jar pd4ml_demo.jar -configure.fonts c:WindowsFonts "D:Jakartatomcat-FEATURE2serverwebappsROOTWEB-INF"<br />
//Or by code:<br />
PD4Util.generateFontPropertiesFile("c:WindowsFonts", "D:\Jakarta\tomcat-FEATURE2\server\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF");<br />
And with this changes is everything now working again.
Thank you for your help.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.